You can change document settings in the inspector.
- Units: The units used in the document. You can set the default units in the Preference.
- Scale: A scale factor used to control the size of your papercraft. For example, the model is a cube with side length 2, and you set the Units to centimeters and the Scale to 5. The finished papercraft will be a cube with side length 10cm. You can also set the scale more intuitively by typing the dimensions you want in the text fields below.
- Paper Size: Choose a standard paper size or choose Custom and type the dimensions you want. You can set the default paper size in the Preference.
- Flap: Add the flaps on the edges that need to be glued together. You can also assign the flap color by using the following color well.
- Join ID: Add the paired numbers on the edges that need to be glued together. You can also change the font, size and position of the numbers by using the options below. If Skip Confusing IDs is checked, all the numbers like 6, 9, 66 or 99 will be skipped.
- Texture: Fill faces with diffuse color or texture.