Orbit (3D view only)
- Drag the left mouse button
- Drag the middle mouse button
- Hold down the space key and drag the left mouse button
- Scroll with the trackpad
- Drag the right mouse button
- Hold down the Z key and drag the left mouse button
- Scroll with the mouse wheel
- Pinch in/out on the trackpad
- Choose View > Zoom in (Command-=) and View > Zoom out (Command--) (2D view only)
These actions can be mapped to alternate mouse buttons in the Preferences.
Fit to Objects
To fit the view to specific objects, select them by Select Tool and choose View > Fit Selected (S). If you want to fit the view to a single patch, just hover the cursor over this patch and press S, or double-tap on the Magic Mouse, or double-tap with two fingers on the trackpad.
To see all the objects, choose View > Fit All (A), or hover the cursor over a blank area and double-tap on the Magic Mouse, or double-tap with two fingers on the trackpad.Insert, Remove and Update Objects View Settings