Unfolder allows you to control the viewport of the 3D view and 2D view in the following ways. You can also change the default settings on the Preferences.
- Orbit (3D view only):
- Drag the left mouse button.
- Drag the middle mouse button.
- Hold down the space key and drag the left mouse button.
- Scroll with the trackpad.
- Drag the right mouse button.
- Hold down the Z key and drag the left mouse button.
- Scroll with the mouse wheel.
- Pinch in/out on the trackpad.
- Choose View ▸ Zoom in (⌘=) and View ▸ Zoom out (⌘-) (2D view only).
Unfolder also provides some features to help you navigate more efficiently:
- Fit view to all items:
- Choose View ▸ Fit All (A).
- Double-tap on Magic Mouse.
- Double-tap with two fingers on the trackpad.
- Fit view to specific items:
- Select an item (or some items) and choose View ▸ Fit Selected (S).
- Hover the cursor over a patch and press S key.
- Hover the cursor over a patch and double-tap on Magic Mouse.
- Hover the cursor over a patch and double-tap with two fingers on the trackpad.